Here at Cuddledry we’re serious about ethical sourcing, and we’re passionate about making products that are not only safe to use, but that follow fair and caring social and environmental policies.
All of our products comply to environmental certifications and we’re proud to be quality checked by SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. This means that every single product you buy from us has been tested and certified not only safe, but of optimal quality.
We use bamboo in our products because it’s extremely eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable- it’s pretty amazing stuff!
Not only does bamboo grow naturally without any need for chemical pesticides or fertilisers, but it is also incredibly soft and super absorbent.
This is why our towels are super snuggly and silky to touch!
There are many more reasons why bamboo is so amazing. Here are just a few:
- Bamboo is fast growing- so much so that it can reach one metre in a day, and is able to flourish in diverse climates. This makes the plant extremely sustainable and versatile.
- Regular harvesting of bamboo actually encourages re-growth with no replanting and a bigger crop the following year.
- Bamboo takes in nearly FIVE times the amount of greenhouse gases and produces 35% more oxygen than trees- making it a super plant for the environment.
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, which means it prevents bacteria from growing.
- Bamboo is naturally organic, which means it’s perfect for your baby's delicate skin.
Bamboo is the world’s most sustainable crop, and by supporting it’s use in baby products and clothing, together we can help make a significant impact on carbon emissions. And don’t worry, the species of bamboo that we use is most certainly NOT the one that pandas eat!